In addition to the inpatient Acute Rehab Unit, we also provide outpatient Rehab Services, conveniently located on the 1st Floor of the Main Hospital.
Our Outpatient Rehab Team is a highly skilled group of Physical, Occupational and Speech professionals, who speak a variety of languages including Korean, Spanish, English, Chinese, and Tagalog in efforts to help our patients feel more comfortable while receiving care.
Leading-Edge Rehabilitation Services
Our department provides leading-edge therapy services to treat a variety of conditions including:
▪ Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Disorders
▪ Pre- and Post-Surgical Patients
▪ Spine Stabilization and Rehabilitation
▪ Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
▪ Vestibular and Neurological Rehabilitation
▪ Oncologic Rehabilitation
▪ Sports Injury Assessment and Rehabilitation
▪ Hand and Ergonomic Training
▪ ADL and Self Care Training
▪ Neurological Disorders
▪ Speech and Language Pathologies
▪ Swallowing Pathologies
Outpatient Rehabilitation Unit
Hours of Operation:
8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday (closed weekends)
By appointment only
For more information about the Outpatient Rehabilitation Services, call Joy Isip, Director,
at (213) 484-7937 or e-mail: JoyIsip@verity.org.