Home Away From Home
The Seton Guest Center offers a comfortable environment for patients who are receiving care at St. Vincent Medical Center, as well as their family members. The Seton Guest Center is not a licensed health care facility.
Patients must be accompanied by a friend or family member. Patients may not stay alone in the guest center. Up to four people can sleep comfortably in each room, and guests have access to a wide variety of amenities.
Located on the campus of St. Vincent Medical Center, the Seton Guest Center resembles a hotel, with a variety of special touches that will make your stay more comfortable and pleasant:
- Beds—Each guest room contains a queen-size bed and a queen-size sofa bed.
- Bathroom—There is a private bath in each guest room.
- Food preparation— A small refrigerator is located in each room. A kitchen is located on 3rdfloor of Seton Guest Center and is shared by all guests. The kitchen is equipped with ice, coffee and tea, as well as a refrigerator/freezer, microwave and toaster oven.
- Laundry—The shared laundry room includes a washer and dryer.
- Entertainment/Communication—There is a color television in each guest room. Videos may be viewed in the shared family room, and Internet access is available on a shared computer.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere within the Seton Guest Center. In addition, aerosol products are prohibited.
Make a Reservation
If you have questions about the Seton Guest Center or would like to make a reservation, call (213) 484-7767 Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. or e-mail SetonGuestCenter@verity.org.
Rooms are generally available after 12 p.m. (noon). Guest room keys may be picked up at the information desk in the main lobby of St. Vincent Medical Center.
Seton Guest Center rooms cost $85 per night and payment may be made by cash, check or credit card at either of these locations:
- The Seton Guest Center office. Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- The St. Vincent Medical Center Cashier’s office. Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed between 12 noon and 1 p.m., Monday through Friday. The Cashier’s office is closed on weekends.
Directions and Parking
The Seton Guest Center is located at 262 S. Lake St., Los Angeles, CA, 90057, adjacent to St. Vincent Medical Center. Click here for directions to St. Vincent Medical Center and for a hospital map.
Guests may park their cars in the hospital parking lot at the corner of Third and Alvarado streets or at the Professional Office Building at 201 S. Alvarado Street. Parking passes are available at the parking lot attendant’s booth. The Seton Guest Center does not validate parking.
Send a Gift to a Guest
Patients and family members staying at Seton Guest Center love to receive gifts from friends and family. The staff of St. Vincent Medical Center’s Hourglass Gift Shop can make gift-giving simple for you. Just call the gift shop at (213) 484-5580. A staff member will help you choose a special gift then deliver your gift to the recipient at the Seton Guest Center at no additional charge.
Donating to the Seton Guest Center
Your donations help purcahse items such as kitchen equipment and utensils, washer/dryer, computers and printers for the guests of Seton Guest Center to use. Donations also help provide rooms for patients families that can not afford to pay. You can donate to the Seton Guest Center through the St. Vincent Foundation.