Education and Training Mission at St. Vincent Medical Center
The primary mission of the Education/Training Department is to promote quality patient care outcomes, organizational learning, performance improvement, and excellent customer service by providing educational programming, clinical and educational consultation, as well other informational services to associates, physicians and community members. These services assist individuals, health care teams, and organizations at large to acquire, maintain, and improve competence in fulfilling role expectations and organizational responsibilities. Services are also aligned with the Organization’s mission, vision, values and strategic initiatives in ways that support high quality, cost effective, innovative programming, consultation and resource use.
The leadership team at St. Vincent Medical Center continuously develops leaders at every level who help to:
- Fulfill the hospital’s values, mission, and vision
- Accurately assesses the needs of patients
- Develops an organizational culture that focuses on continuously improving performance to meet these needs
- To realize the hospital’s vision and values, leadership plays a role in teaching and coaching staff.
- Education and development of staff is consistent with standards of practice and competency requirements and is the joint responsibility of the individual employee and the hospital.
New Grad Program
Presently we do not offer an RN New Grad Program.