St. Vincent Medical Center offers a comprehensive, flexible benefits program that best meets the needs of our eligible associates and their families. Coverage begins after 30 days of employment.
- POS and HMO plans available for you and your eligible dependents
Dental Plan Options(Delta Premier, Delta Basic, CIGNA Dental)
- Delta Premier
- Delta Basic
- CIGNA (PPO and DHMO options available to you and your eligible dependents)
- Vision Service Plan (VS) (Coverage with in/out of network options available for you and your eligible dependents)
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- (Allows you to set aside pre-tax money to pay for health, dental, vision and day care expenses)
Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Employee Life
- Seven options available: $10,000, $50,000 and flat dollar amounts equal to one to five times annual base salary. Coverage also available for eligible dependents
- Dependent Life – Spouse
- Dependent Life – Child(ren)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Five options available; $10,000 and flat dollar amounts equal to one to four times annual base salary.
- 40% of base salary after 14 days of disability. Optional percentage levels available
Short Term Disability
40% of base salary after 14 days of disability. Optional percentage levels available
Enables associates to received pay while taking time away from work for vacation, holidays, first 3 days of sick and personal time off. Accruals are calculated per pay period after three months of full-time employment. Hours accrued is based on length of service.
Associates accrues 1.85 hours per pay period after three months of full-time employment; Hours can be used for any type of illness after three days
Associates are reimbursed for using public transportation 75% of the cost of the monthly pass
St. Vincent Medical Center offers tuition reimbursement after (1) year full-time employment up to $1,200 per year.
Tax Shelter Annuity (TSA) 403(b)
Allows associates to save for retirement on a pretax basis; SVMC matches 35% up to the first 5% of gross earnings after 1,000 hours of service; 100% vested after 5 years of service
Supplemental benefits for retirement provided by DOCHS; No associate contributions; 100% vested after five years of service
A full service financial institution. Associates are eligible to participate as of date of hire.
Awards (Associate of Month – Year & Service)
Vincentian Spirit Award
Nurse of the Year
This is a program that assists associates and their families who find themselves in emergent financial situations.